Saturday, June 7, 2008

Saturdays are for for DIY







Most households are doing the weekend DIY thing and believe me, Saturdays in Malibu ( specifically Latigo Canyon ) is no different. We are completely ripping out the floor downstairs in the teen "apartment" and putting in a "luxury vinyl tile". This flooring looks just like wook but is waterproof. VERY important with sloppy teens and dogs.






Now I know I mentioned this blog would be about saving money and I am sure it doesn't sound like it when I described the flooring as being "luxury vinyl tile". Well, my husband is in the flooring business and he just purchased this flooring for a customer and in order to get the best deal for the customer's budget ( and ours ) he had to buy a palette so we were able to accomplish saving the customer money and us as well. Pics on that whn w are finnished!






Knack is another blog I love to visit for great ideas on furniture re-do. They have great ideas ( like the pics above ).

No comments: